Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BITTER TO SWEET, just to motivate you


Bitterness was something which I hate to taste. Within a short span I learned to turn the bitterness to sweetness. I would like to share how I learned myself to turn the bitter to sweet.

It happened soonafter my schooldays. It was a sudden change in my life. I was put to mental stress which none could imagine. Nobody was there around me when I needed someone, not even parents. I tried committing suicide thrice. I lost my studies. The situation forced me to land up in mental hospital. Because of the high dose medicine I lost my memory power. To avoid further more side effects, I stopped taking medicines. Slowly slowly I recovered. But at that moment my feeling was like everything is over, could reach no where in life.

One day I was listening to music, it had taken me somewhere, started thinking deeply. I compared life with music. Life is like a music. We can write and tune it in the way we want. Thereafter I started finding positives in every negatives. It reflected in my life. Now I strongly believe if I could handle such a situation I can handle any situation coming my way....

(written by one of our friends.....)


No comments:

Post a Comment